Types of courses
GOPAS offers the following types of course at its training centres:
- standard courses
- group courses
- tailor-maild courses
The vast majority of our courses take place in GOPAS’s classrooms in Prague, or Brno. These are designated as Prague classroom or Brno Classroom. Some specialised courses are held in our partner companies’ training centres. Since 2004, it has also been possible to use the computer training services of GOPAS in Bratislava. Courses can also be arranged on the customer’s premises using the high-performance notebook mobile classroom.
The price includes tuition by qualified instructors authorised to perform the particular type of training, study materials (unless course information states otherwise), the issue of course certificates, lunch and refreshment during breaks.
Times of courses
All courses held in GOPAS’s training centres in Prague, Brno and Bratislava start at 9 a.m. and end at 4 p.m.
The following discounts, structured according to the total number of days’ training course participants attend, are provided for large quantities of the same or various courses ordered and paid for at the same time.
|Overall number of course day
|Discount on the price
Holiday discounts for courses
For bookings of any given number of courses held during the summer holidays (July to August), we offer special holiday discounts arranged according to the overall number of attending days. Discounts for courses and holiday discounts cannot be combined.
|Overall number of course day
|Discount on the price
The maximal discount offered for courses Cisco Systems, Citrix, EC-Council, EMC, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, IREB, Check Point, Internet marketing, JBoss, Juniper Neworks, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, Red Hat, TOGAF, SAP, SW Management and Licensing, Sybase, Symantec, WMware, ITIL, PRINCE2, PMI and managerial courses is 6%. We do not offer any discount for trainings marked with this icon:
To enhance the quality of tuition, participants in most courses obtain study materials that enable them to spend less time taking notes and more time practising the subject matter. The form and scope of materials differs depending on the course group, so the details are provided in the respective chapters.
We can recommend several boarding houses and hotels in various price categories for course participants; we believe that these establishments will meet clients’ requirements for peaceful accommodation in the immediate vicinity of our computer schools. On the following pages you will find contact details and price lists for establishments in Prague and Brno.
GOPAS IT training center is supplying to all their clients, interesting services which are unique in the world of computer education. With the help of these services, GOPAS decided to guarantee the maximum possible use of your financial investment on computer education to all their clients.
- Course Date Guarantee
- Knowledge protection Guarantee
How to arrange participation in a course
- Once we have received your order, our training centre sends each registered participant an invitation and each client one invoice or postal order jointly for all course participants.
- The attendance fee should be paid without undue delay, and by the date specified on the invitation at the latest. Otherwise your place on the course will be offered to other applicants. Late payment also forfeits the client’s right to discounts already provided on the basic course fee.
- The attendance fee covers tuition, use of computer technology, study materials and a course certificate. The course fee also includes refreshments during breaks and lunch.
- The attendance fee must be credited to Gopas’s bank account or paid in cash at Gopas's offices by the first day of the course at the latest. Other methods and times of payment must be agreed on in advance with the sales department and set down in a contract. If payment by bank transfer has not been credited to our account by the first day of the course, GOPAS reserves the right to demand to see a confirmation of the transfer. When the attendance fee has been paid the client will be issued with an invoice/tax document.
Terms of cancellation
- Each cancellation must be announced in writing (by e-mail). All the times given below refer to the moment at which written cancellation is delivered to the GOPAS IT training center.
- Cancellations announced more than 4 weeks before the start of the course are free-of-charge and the fee will be refunded upon request.
- Cancellations announced more than 2 weeks before the start of the course are also free-of-charge. The attendance fee is not refunded, but can be used for a new reservation for the same course at a later date.
- The attendance fee is not refunded if a cancellation is announced more than 5 working days before the start of the course. A 50% discount will be provided for participation in a later course of the same type.
- The attendance fee is forfeited if cancellation is announced later than 5 working days before the start of the course or in the event of absence; however the right to buy authorised materials is not lost.
- When necessary, a participant may send a stand-in on the course. Any financial settlement between the original participant and the stand-in is a matter solely for the original participant.
- If the client and GOPAS IT training center so agree, different cancellation conditions may apply.
- The GOPAS IT training center reserves the right to move the date of courses in the event of unforeseeable obstacles (vis maior, electricity failure, instructor's sudden illness)
- The GOPAS IT training center also reserves the right not to go ahead with a planned course if more than 3 participants have not signed up for course 3 days before the start. In this case a new date will be arranged with those already registered (this condition does not apply to guaranteed dates).